Sunday, April 17, 2011

blogging - subject matter


what do I blog about? I was recently asked and really had no answer - bloggers are quite rightly focused on a particular topic/subject matter: they write on comedy, visual arts, their children, food, travel, their passions...you get my drift...my problem is I drift...something comes up, a sight, a smell, an idea, a snippet of a conversation...or I take a photo while out meandering and voila: I blog.
So the question made me think (a little) - meantime, combining two favorite topics, photography and food, here is a pic of the most delicious 2-color beet and goat cheese salad I had at dinner Friday night prior to attending a fundraising concert for the Christchurch, N.Z., earthquake relief.

1 comment:

  1. Fotography and food! Excellent! You'll have to take your camera to every meal!

    ReplyDelete