Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm Back! by popular demand and unrelenting requests

hello, gentle readers, after a prolonged absence from the blogosphere I have returned; I am technologically challenged and have changed my e-mail address since I last wrote, now I can see if you leave me a comment - which you can do if you are yourself logged in as a blog user - but I will not get your e-mails as it seems impossible to change that...but if I find out how, you will be the first to know. You can still gain access to my website, please visit.

Lots of changes since I last wrote, I have moved house and job locations (same job, just moved locations) now working from home base and I love it - no commuting problems, yea! Each morning I walk around the block then I enter my home office and plug away at the tasks which require my undivided attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment